Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My 1st true conversation with ChaCha

Me: Do you blog?
ChaCha: No, I don't at all.
Me: If I were add would you... oh, something shiny.
ChaCha: Shiny is bright or glossy in appearance; filled with light as by sunshine; rubbed or worn to a glossy smoothness, as clothes.
Me: Hi, ChaCha.
ChaCha: Hi, how are you this evening? Random Fun Fact: On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year.
Me: I was fine until the comment about ball-point pens. How are you?
ChaCha: I'm just sitting here waiting to answer you questions. I'm sore from my muay thai class. Do you have any questions for ChaCha?
Me: No. Just want to have a conversation. Is this what you want to do with you life?
ChaCha: My first job is actually working with emotionally handicapped kids....doesn't pay a lot so this helps out at night. Smile!
Me: You sound like a nice and caring person.
ChaCha: You get a different guide each time. But I am also a nice and caring person. ChaCha on!
Me: ChaCha is just a faceless Rosen corporation to me. Do you like spaghetti?
ChaCha: I love spaghetti, signed a faceless rosen robot.
Me: Is ChaCha just robots?
ChaCha: Nope, there 35,000 active Guides throughout the country - with thousands available online at any time. All as human as can be.
Me: Are we human? Or are we denser?
ChaCha: I am human but I don't know what you are! ChaCha!
Me: You're a tease, ChaCha
ChaCha: [accidentally deleted... but it had absolutely nothing to do with my statement.]
Me: You are unpredictable, ChaCha.
ChaCha: [accidentally deleted, but it asked for feedback - FB then A, B, C, D, or F.]
Me: FB your mom
ChaCha: [accidentally deleted, but was a Thank You message from an automated system]
Me: You are so sassy ChaCha.
ChaCha: [accidentally deleted, but it was pretty much something to the extent of "Thank you."]
Me: My blog is miguelitoyclaribelita.blogger.com  can I get some constructive criticism?
ChaCha: It looks pretty good, you just need a reason for me to be there. Post interesting pics/stories/comics and I would return.

No comments: