Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Songs. It is a game.

It's a game I just invented with my brain. Use lyrics of songs to link songs together using the lyrics of those songs in an infinite chain of lyrics.

Now try to guess all the songs. Hint: There are 34 songs. Some lyric segments are longer than others. Some are only a few words. GOOD LUCK!

I want to rock-and-roll all night and party everyone's watching to see what you will do you know I love you I'll always be true so please love me and you and you and me no matter how we human or are we denser my sign is vital my hands are shaking cold these hand are meant to hold speak to me when darkness turns to lights and sound to show you how to save a lifeline if you want to get out of this I wonder is there anything I'm the type of person who let the hurricane set in motion yeah let the rain of what I feel come down sometimes even the wrong words seem to rhyme out of the dark no blinding light or tunnels to gates of white shadows sparkle and glisten part was letting go not taking part it was the hardest part and the strangest thing was waiting for that bell to ring doesn't shine for me anymore and this diamond ring doesn't mean what it meant before and if I go crazy then will you still call me superman if I'm alive and well without you the lights they peer out of the leafless trees and you won't be alone I'm falling asleep and she is everything I need that I never really gave up on breaking out of this two-star town I've got sunshine on a cloudy day when it's not my time after time when I was gonna mourn you are my fire illuminated out of fate or something better I could care less just stay with me a while but you know that's she's watching she's laughing she's everything you can tell me that you don't beg liar liar if we're keeping score then we're all choir boys at my show Monday I was hoping somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looks like when kids grow up and learn to walk.

No comments: